Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Love Letter

I wanted to take a moment and express what I feel down deep inside for the one who has been there for me through so much.  You have never asked much from me but yet there you are - always there for me.  At night, if it's been a long day, without hesitation, you call to me and let me rest.  We have been through so much together, you and I.  Whatever weight I have carried, you have been there for me.  You never judge me or talk unkindly of me. You are my friend.  Who could be as yielding and forgiving as one such as you?  You have never refused me and you have never asked me to dress differently.  You always accept me for who I am no matter how boring I may be.  You have always let me go when I need to leave.  You are always there waiting for me when I return.  You don't ever ask me, "What's in it for me?"  You are wonderful and one of the most beautiful sights a man can see after a terrible day at work.  How can I ever thank you for all the years of attendance to my needs?  I love you, recliner.  And I always will.  My name is Rueuhy and I approve this blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment