Thursday, October 24, 2013

Natural Electrical Displacement

Every night, before I go to bed, I do the pre-sleep shutdown.  I wander through the house and check certain things.  When I was young I basically said "Goodnight" if anyone else was awake and then brushed my teeth and went to bed.  As I've gotten older, and the responsibilities of family weigh upon me, I check certain things just to ease my mind.  I'm actually kinda anal about it.  There is the lights.  We leave one on and the rest need to shut off.  There is the thermostat.  Even if it's 70 degrees outside I still check the thermostat in case there was an accidental adjustment made.  Then there are the door locks.  We have a side door that has a door knob lock and dead bolt lock.  I check both. Then there's the front door.  It has a single lock consisting of a dead bolt.  We have lived in this house for over a year now and it has become my common practice to slide my hand on the door several inches before making contact with the dead bolt lever.  "Why?" you ask.  Static electricity.  As the temperatures drop and the heat required inside the house increases, the static builds up quite easily in our house.  Basically, I've been shocked so hard at times by that front door lock that now it's habit no matter what time of the year it is.  I approach it carefully.  I try grounding myself using the hand against the door and sliding slowly towards that lever.  It never works but I do it anyway and I just can't seem to cure myself of this static fear.  So this morning I was thinking about all the power that naturally occurs in our atmosphere and in the world we live in.  If there is enough power trapped "potentially" within me and the door, or vice-versa, why can't we draw that power out and control it for our vehicles?  I suppose someone, somewhere, in some lab underground or in the basement of some university, is probably already devising this.  But what if the whole battery problem with electric cars could be bypassed and natural conductivity could occur between the energy that exists potentially in the air and the electrical system that would propel a vehicle forward?  What if we never had to buy another battery or gallon of gas again?  There would be the endless acres of carpet required for our roads but imagine how much different your life or my life would be without spending another dime or yen or euro on petrol or batteries for a vehicle ever again?  Or what if all those devices we power with electricity or batteries suddenly became self-sustaining with a natural attraction to the electricity that already exists and surrounds them.  A few decades ago a man named Nikola Tesla envisioned a world where all the power required would be transmitted through the air by the use of towers.  Much like radio waves, electricity could be received through the atmosphere by houses and businesses and it would be free.  He later died without seeing his dream realized. But the plans for these grand schemes were "lost" and today it remains a dream.  But what if ... what if you and I never had to worry about our heat again? What if we never had to worry how we would get from point a to point b due to the cost of fuel or tickets?  What if there was a solution?  Technology is great when we experience the benefits of the modern age and marvel in our own genius.  But what if we've been taking the slow train locked in one mode of thinking?  What if the answer is more grand and multi-dimensional than we could imagine?  What if we're just trapped in to the mode of thinking that somehow we have to trap the energy we use and then figure out how to transport it through solid lines or release it slowly through the use of devices such as batteries that deplete and must be re-filled through charging or re-purchase?  If we can devise devices such as nuclear bombs that release so much energy uncontrollably, why is this so far beyond our grasp?  Or are there powers that be that would never allow such innovation to cut into their bottom line on profits?  All I know is that the jolt I feel every night from that stupid lock on my front door seems like such a waste of energy.  We need another Tesla for this age.  My name is Rueuhy and I approve this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment