Sunday, June 23, 2013

My new website

For years I have written for my own entertainment and, as I have found out recently, for the therapeutic value it holds for me. Now, my dear friends and fans, I have decided the world is ready for the next step. I have developed, under the most dangerous conditions known from my recliner, a new website found at rueuhy.com. I will continue to write under the name Rueuhy (I will legally change my name in the following months) but I will start to publish under the new website. Yes, Rueuhy's Way can be found at rueuhy.com. So let me repeat that. Rueuhy's Way can now be found at rueuhy.com. I also own rueuhy.net but I didn't really want to brag. I see, within a few years, the name Rueuhy will be on par to be at the top of google searches and wikipedia alike. But I will remain humble as ever. So, if you want to read my humbled ramblings just go to rueuhy.com That's rueuhy.com It's spelled r-u-e-u-h-y-.-c-o-m Or simply keep reading here. Or you can search for rueuhy.com and it should take you to rueuhy.com. Where my new website is. I hope this clears up any confusion. From all of us at Rueuhy's Way we would just like to extend our thanks to Rueuhy and ... well, basically Rueuhy is really it. But, Rueuhy would like to thank all of his many fans and the friends and family that allow for so many post ideas. In fact, post # 3 is actually based upon three days I was locked in the closet when I was six. Thank you, Mom. Without you I would have been just another kid without the lead paint chips to take me on a journey of imagination. And then, when I was ten, my father introduced me to those special mushrooms. To this day, Mom will never know how far of a journey we went on that day. And to Mrs. Smith, my highschool Algebra teacher, my heart still belongs to you. Anyway, I digress and I digress. Sometimes it's the digressing that keeps me the sanest. My name is Rueuhy and I approve this blog and rueuhy.com website.

No comments:

Post a Comment